The GeoTools project is happy to announce the second release candidate for GeoTools 2.7, now available for download.
Notable features and bug fixes added since 2.7-RC1 include:
- ability to extract massive data sets from mosaics without incurring heavy memory load (due to improved ROI management)
- increased mosaic flexibility, which can now be fed the set of tiles programmatically
- mosaics can now handle tiles with different projections/resolutions
- support for labels with mixed bidirectional layout
- use a provided charset when parsing the DBF header (not just the contents)
- native support for unique visitor in JDBC data stores
- the developer guide has been translated to Sphinx and is now available on geotools.org
And more. Check out the change log for all the information.
Thanks for supporting GeoTools!
- The GeoTools Community