We are pleased to announce the availability of the GeoTools 13.3 release for immediate download:
This release is made in conjunction with GeoServer 2.7.3 and is available from our maven repository.
GeoTools 13.3 contains a 22 small fixes and improvements compared to 13.2, and it's the current maintenance release recommended for production. The changes include:
- Small assorted improvements to JDBC stores and the rendering subsystem
- NetCDF dependencies updated to version 4.6.2
- Better handling of image mosaic backed by PostGIS and more tolerance for mis-configured image indexes
- It's now possible to force DB2 to use spatial indexes in queries
For detailed information about changes please check the release notes.
About GeoTools 13
GeoTools 13 features and improvements:
- improved ContentDataStore tutorial
- GeoPackage compatibility with QGIS and OGR
- rendering engine now supports color-blending
- color blending and compositing implementation (GeoSolutions)
- new gt-css module for style generation (GeoSolutions)
- new wfs client supporting WFS 2.0 transactions and stored queries