The GeoTools team is pleased to announce the release of GeoTools 14.4:
This release was made by Andrea Aime (GeoSolutions) and Alessandro Parma (GeoSolutions) in conjunction with GeoServer 2.8.4.
GeoTools 14.4 is the latest stable release of the 14.x series and is recommended for all new projects.
New features available in this release:
For more details on the improvements and fixes, please refer to the release notes for GeoTools 14.4
- [GEOT-5375] - Add a group by visitor (backport 14.x)
About GeoTools 14GeoTools 14 highlights:
- Z order control during map production (GeoSolutions)
- Extend Contrast Enhancement method handling in SLD and CSS (GeoSolutions)
- PostGIS Curve Support (GeoSolutions)
- MongoDB DataStore (Boundless)
- EJML replacement for vecmath
- JAI-Ext, the Open Source replacement for Oracle JAI (GeoSolutions)