This is a maintenance release focused on quality made conjunction with GeoServer 2.1.2.
With stable releases there is always a larger pool of people making contributions to thank. While it may not sound as exciting as listing the latest cool new features; it is this work on Quality that makes the GeoTools library a trusted success.
- Rudi Hochmeister was kind enough to sort out connection pool handling for ArcSDE datastore.
- Serhat Gulcicek has worked on the number of domain types the PostGIS DataStore can handle
- Gabriel Roldan has been working a bit of WFSDataStore and has the honour of fixing the oldest bug of this release (GEOT-465 first requested 2005).
- Gabriel has also been working the WMS client code allowing to better handle custom attributes advertised in the server capabilities document.
- Jan De Moerloose has figured out a very tricky fix for the handling of patch patterns across tile borders.
- Fernando González Cortés has fixed the handling of null shapefile records.
- Andrea has optimised the recode, categorise and interpolate functions (which are heavily used when creating good custom styles)
- And 75 more in the GeoTools 2.7.3 Release Notes
The GeoTools Community