Maven repository. A reminder that Java 8 is now required, please view the install guide for details. This release is made by Devon Tucker (Boundless) in conjunction with GeoWebCache 1.9.1 and GeoServer 2.9.1
GeoTools 15.1 is the latest stable release of the 15.x series and is recommended for all new projects.
Features and Improvements
- Upgraded to NetCDF-Java 4.6.6
- Support for rotated pole projection NetCDF and GRIB2 files, including the native GRIB2 file format used by the NOAA Rapid Refresh (RAPv3) weather forecast model
- Support for multivalued xlink:href ClientProperty in app-schema mappings
- ExtractsBoundFilterVisitor has been updated to work correctly with Filter 2.0 functions (such as temporal queries). Thanks to Andrew Hulbert (CCRi).
- PropertyDataStore now correctly writing 3D geometries
- Fixed in the new fast GML 3 encoder path, which was not properly encoding pure geometry collections, and data with 3d coordinates
- WorldFile reader now correctly reading raster lock
- GridCoverageRenderer no longer throwing NullPointerException in certain cases where the coverage is outside the request bounds
- JDBCDataStore correctly updating and deleting features with a compound CRS in geometries
About GeoTools 15What's new in GeoTools 15:
- Java 8 is now required. Please view the install guide for details.
- Group By feature collection visitor.