Maven repository. This release is made in conjunction with GeoWebCache 1.9.2 and GeoServer 2.9.2. We would like to thank those who have contributed fixes and features to this release.
GeoTools 15.2 is the latest stable release of the 15.x series and is recommended for all new projects.
- The library now defaults to using PreventLocalEntityResolver for improved security. For more details (and how to disable this behavior) please see the GeoTools user guide.
- Styling improvements include support for SE 1.1 external marks (with mark index)
- Parsing hints can now be provided for WMS and WFS clients (entity resolver hint and and DTD disabling hint provided).
- Overview policy parameter now available for ImageMosaic.
- Support for integrated water column climatological time in NetCDF files
- ImagePyramid support for multiple coverages
- SLD graphics now correctly handle mix of mark and external graphic choosing the first one supported.
- External marks with mark index fixes for both copying and SE 1.1 parsing.