GeoTools

OSGeo

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

GeoTools 18.0 Released

The GeoTools team is pleased to announce the release of GeoTools 18.0:
This release is also available from our Maven repository.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the code-freeze, monthly bug stomp, or directly making the release. This release is made in conjunction with GeoServer 2.12.0

This release is the new stable release and as such users and downstream projects should consider moving from older releases to this one.

Highlights from our issue tracker release-notes:
  • GeoPackage store now supports spatial indexes.
  • WMTS store added this allows programs to process tiles in a similar way to the existing WMS store.
For more information see past release notes (18-RC1 | 18-beta).

Thanks to Astun Technology for allowing Ian Turton to make this release.

2 comments:

  1. TO GET LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with victoriafinancier@outlook.com

    IF you are looking for a loan amount, contact Victoria Financier Trust Company ( victoriafinancier@outlook.com ). She help me with funds urgently when i was desperate in need of money to payoff my debt, medical expenses and more funds assistance to pay our mortgage and refinance my business. I read about Victoria Financier on how she helped people. When i contacted and explain my situation to her, she respond within a short time and help my family. She is great. her good work is visible. We should all appreciate her. Contact her now with VIA EMAIL: victoriafinancier@outlook.com

    *Full Name:_________

    *Address:_________

    *Tell:_________

    *loan amount:_________

    *Loan duration:_________

    *Country:_________

    *Purpose of loan:_________

    *Monthly Income:__________

    *Occupation__________

    *Next of kin:_________

    *Email :_________

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

    Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.



    ReplyDelete