- GeoTools 8.2 Release Notes
This release is also deployed to the OSGeo Maven Repository. For more information on setting up your project with Maven consult the Quickstart.
About GeoTools 8.2
GeoTools 8.2 is primarily a bug fix release with the following issues being fixed:
- GEOT-4230 - Histogram operation does not pass through low,high,numBin parameters
- GEOT-4254 - CustomPaletteBuilder dies on translate BufferedImage
- GEOT-4255 - Reprojecting feature collection fails if bursa-wolf params are missing in either source or target crs
- GEOT-4263 - TimeParser in ImageMosaic is too lenient
- GEOT-4005 - Provide logging for cascaded WMS queries
A number of improvements came in from the community via GitHub pull request. Thanks to all who submitted a contribution:
- Davide Savazzi for fixing ContentFeatureCollection isEmpty method, and adding logging for cascaded WMS queries
- Tim Schaub for improving exception messages
- Victor Olaya for reviewing function parameter names
- Peter hopfgartner for setting up Reprojecting feature collection to use a wider range of transforms
Upgrading from GeoTools 2.7
For those migrating from GeoTools 2.7, upgrade instructions are available. No additional GeoTools 2.7.x releases are scheduled.
Thanks for using GeoTools.
The GeoTools Team